Saturday 16 February 2013

Russian afraid with someone using black


Chatting with my old friend who are studying in Poland remind me a funny story.

Today, I'll tell you story about my first year studying medicine in Moscow. My very first day class for Russian economy. Since it was my first class, I came late about 6 pm which during winter considered as dark already and I'm using black winter coat.

My 2 other friends and I were walking toward the building which the lecture of russian economic held. Before entering the entrance, I saw 2 young girl screaming and run away. At the first place, I thought that they were happy since the class were over.. FINISH.. Vsio.. Daskadania…

 But I'm wrong. Guess what???

They afraid with me. Afraid with me? Yeah, proudly say that the 2 Russian girl afraid with tiny small 153cm 37Kg muslimah who are wearing black.

At the same time, there are Malaysian students standing in front of the entrance and said that every thing are ok. I'm blur. Don't know what just happened. Don't even know they were screaming because I'm using black winter coat.

Just because I'm wearing black? Gosh.. Pathetic..

I went home and my housemate from Alzerbaijan told me that there was an accident involve 2 women who wearing black and bombed the Metro.

Chechnya


The 2010 Moscow Metro bombings were suicide bombings carried out by two women during the morning rush hour of March 29, 2010 at two stations of the Moscow Metro; Lubyanka and Park Kultury, with roughly 40 minutes interval between. At least 40 people were killed, and over 100 injured include 3 Malaysian.

Flowers to remind the death


Metro


Even though they get use to wear black clothes, my advise for muslimah, don't wear black hijab if you wish to visit or stay in Moscow. Else, they might think that you are one of the terrorist. 

No wonder they afraid with me. Hahaha Small tiny thin 153cm 37Kg Nina as a terrorist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...