Tuesday 25 December 2012

Make Your Very Own Video

Its been a long time i didn't update new post. Last saturday, i'm doing my video and publish it on youtube and now i'm going to share it to you, how i'm making my video




You can make your own video based on your own creativity. 1st you have to have Windows Live Movie maker. 


For free.. Yeah, i like it

With Windows Live Movie Maker, you can change your pictures to movies. My video shown above, i am using several images and adding music. You also can edit videos and make it new one. For example, you have ABC scene and you just want to show AC scene, you may delete and remove the B scene using this movie maker.

Just use your idea and creativity.

After finishing your movies just like you want, you have to save it.






After save it, you are not done yet because it is not in VIDEO format yet but in WLMP file type. So, all you need it WLMP converter. I am using  wondershare to convert my WLMP to any file type i want. 






Drag and drop your WLMP format movie here and start convert it to MP4, MP3, AVI or any format that you want.

Now, you are done to publish your video on Youtube, Facebook, bloging it or do whatever you want.

Enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's timе to be hapρy.
    I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Here is my blog
    Also see my web page ::

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...